Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 7, 2011 Hanging out with the Host Fam


Greetings everyone. I know it's been a while since I wrote. Hello to everyone out there! Here is my host family and their previous PCVolunteer, Jerica. She is such fun. She's just finishing her 2 years. From right to left are Kuya (that's what I call him, which means "Oldest Brother"; his name is Ronnie and Ate ("Oldest Sister"), whose name is Lillian, then Jerica, PCV, then Christoper, 20, and Bernadette, 22. They are in the back porch/room of the house. You can see the laundry and one of the 4 family homes in this little family compound.




Here I am with my two Host Fam grandchildren, Quincy and Noah. They are providing me with all the hugs I'm missing from all of you back home.
A big bunch of bananas fell from our tree prematurely. See them hanging to ripen? They were delicious. Lots of fruits and vegetables here that we don't have. Yum!

1 comment: