Friday, April 13, 2012

April 14, 2012 Quirky English- Please share your own sightings from anywhere in the world.

While visiting Olangapo during training, I saw an ad for pizza that proclaimed,
"Richly Decked with Sausage!" 
What in the world does this mean?
How inviting! Let's all go!
Two things my mother abhored.

Then you might need to use the restroom...
And just in case they don't heed this...


































One Child One Sports?
 

This is a T-Shirt Mam Rachiel gave to me. These were made for the teachers who helped their journalist pupils at a Press Con(ference) Competition. It does not carry the inuendo that it would in the States, but I just could not bring myself to wear it.
Amy caught this for me: "Only two persons are allowed for the ocular inspection."
And I always smile when I see the signs in stores requesting you, "Fall In Line". 

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Ali, these are great. Thanks for sharing them! I am cracking up over the "gulp and slurp!" You are right, grandma didn't like poor table manners :)

    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete