Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3, 2012 Anniversary of Arrival in Philippines

Happy Anniversary to all of us Batch 270s who arrived in the Philippines 1 year ago today!
Hello, everyone. I'm back. I have been very busy. Gone 3 weeks our of May: Language Camp, Sports Camp and HIV/AIDS Training. Then I had my friendly Filipino "digestive complain" that visited me from something I ate or drank in Manila and this time it lasted 4 weeks. On top of which my computer crashed and that took several weeks to resolve. Furthermore, school began again with a lot of turmoil. Many of us teachers didn't even know what grade we'd be teaching for sure until after school started. It took weeks to readjust. Mam Rachiel and I are together and in the same positions and I've been assigned a (new) permanent room that we've been refurbishing for the Reading Resource Room. Amidst all this, Amy and I managed an awesome vacation to a remote and idyllic island. Then back to our towns and our work. So I'm back on track biologically, professionally, technologically and now blogilogically. I'll be posting soon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are back on track. Keep up the good work! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete