Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29, 2011 Oooops! I made some mistakes with the blog.

Hi everyone,
I was spending some free time looking back at my blog history and realized I had made a lot of errors in the early days when I was still getting the hang of it. I found that I had written blogs and tried to post them and couldn't figure out how to do it, or maybe it was the lousy internet connection causing my computer to freeze. At any rate, if you were all reading rewrites of the same blog, repeatedly, I am sorry. I think I fixed that. But in fixing that, the blogs I corrected all popped up at random places. Now I'm trying to fix that.
Also, I finally found out how to find all comments. I'd gotten some and not others. So if you wrote to me and I didn't answer I'm sorry about that, too, and let me know and I will respond promptly. I have intended to answer every single correspondence and I'm happy to do it. Just let me know. Take care of yourselves- everyone, everywhere.
Love, Ali/Mama/Aunt Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment