Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2, 2011 Christmas Decorating at PILMES

Early September was when Christmas decorations and music appeared. But last week we really got excited and decorated the school! The principal had said she wanted to see more decorations and everyone got involved, parents, pupils and teachers. Classrooms, buildings and grounds all got treatment.

 Hanging pineapples outside my classroom. Wouldn't OSHA love this?
Ma'am Rachiel's door.











Our beautiful school, all dressed up!  We're already in the thick of secret gift exchanges. We exchanged names and last week we gave something heavy. I found a bag on my desk with a pumpkin in it! Then Monday I found some candy with an even sweeter note attached. Today we exchanged something wet. I can't tell what I gave but I can say I received a can of pineapple juice. I drank that immediately! These gifts continue until the final parties when we give a bigger present. I am feeling jolly!

Merry Christmas! God bless us, every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment